Incorporating innovative technology into our practice is important to us. Dr. Adams is committed to using cutting edge technology to ensure his patients enjoy:
- Accurate, beautiful, long-lasting results
- Maximum comfort during and after their procedure
- Increased safety
- Shorter sessions in the dental chair
Our team cares about the oral health and wellness of our patients. We hope to improve the quality of your dental experience with dental technology.
X-rays are an invaluable tool in helping us learn about your teeth and gums, and detect and treat oral health threats. However, traditional x-rays are tedious and possibly a little risky. On the other hand, digital x-rays are:
Safer | Digital x-rays emits 80% less radiation than conventional film x-rays for your safety.
More Accurate | Digital x-rays create images that film x-rays can’t replicate. Dr. Adams can magnify your digital x-ray images up to 300 times its normal size. Together, you can view these highly detailed images and make educated decisions about your health care.
Faster | Processing film for traditional x-rays took a good chunk of time. Images from digital x-rays are instantly transferred to a computer monitor, where you and Dr. Adams can both view them.
We use the intraoral camera to view different angles of your mouth that can’t been seen otherwise. These perspectives help us to:
- Find signs of decay, disease, or oral cancer that might have gone unnoticed in the past
- Gather more information to glean an accurate diagnosis and design a precise treatment plan
- Provide more details to insurance companies and gain acceptance more easily
Intraoral cameras also help our patients to become more involved in their dental care. They can see more of their mouths with digital imaging technology, and understand Dr. Adams’ concerns or suggestions.
Come find out how we can help you at Cascadia Family Dental. Contact our office today!